If you’re looking for a Bookkeeper in London then you have come to the right place. The right Bookkeeper should have more than bookkeeping certificate or software knowledge. They also need an accountant’s eye to see how your figures will affect the company accounts and tax. Because every business is different we take time to understand you and your company to respond precisely and carefully to your needs.
We have flexible ways of working with our clients:
- Remote bookkeeping: we manage all your bookkeeping from our office.
- On-site: we manage all your bookkeeping from your office.
- Combined: we work from our office and visit you regularly using our software, saving you software and hardware costs.
- Supported: you do whatever processing you wish and leave us with the difficult work, both of us sharing the same software.
We offer bookkeeping on a fixed fee or hourly basis. We work on Sage, Quickbook, MYOB, Excel or any other software you may prefer.
Our services can include:
- Day to day bookkeeper
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Credit control & suppliers’ payment
- Running of payroll, payslip preparation, P11D, etc
- VAT calculation & submission of VAT returns
- Management accounts & bespoke management reporting
- Review of interim reporting and active tax advice to mitigate tax liability